Monday, February 24, 2014

Update On My Life

Hi y'all!

First off, I want to apologize for not being so active on this blog. I promise you I really was going to start posting more! However, fate decided to change its mind when my laptop's screen cracked! Long story short, I had to check my luggage and when I got back to Florida the screen was shattered. However, Delta was awesome and pair for the damage. Now I have a spanking new screen!

Second, I've been home from Florida for almost two months now! I can't believe it's been that long. It seems like just yesterday I was watching the fireworks for the last time at the Magic Kingdom.

I am no longer at St. John's University anymore. A lot happened my sophomore year and I think it was just about time for me to move on. So as of now, I am taking a semester off and hopefully you will be reading this blog by a future Georgia Bulldog (fingers crossed)! I actually just sent in my application today so I really hope everything works out! The University of Georgia has always been a dream school of mine, especially in high school! So the thought of making this dream a reality puts such a smile on my face. I know I said in a previous blog post that I was applying last spring, and actually I ended up getting in! But I also got accepted into the Disney College Program and I just knew I had to grab that opportunity when I had the chance.


Well that's all for now, but I PROMISE my updates will be more frequent!

-Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment