Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yikes...

So, I haven't posted in quite a while. And with that I apologize! This semester has kicked my butt to the max. I haven't had any time to myself, so when spring break happened last week, I used that whole week for "me" time. It was really great to be home and just relax. But now I'm back at school, which means I'm back in the grind of things! However, Recruitment is over which takes a huge amount of stress of my back. But now I have midterms to worry about next week... Ugh. 

Spring Break really had me thinking though... When was the last time I did something for me? I really couldn't even tell you. I've been so busy trying to please others I haven't had any time to focus on me. So the last day of break I did something really unexpectedly and applied to transfer to UGA. Crazy right?!  I'm just not as happy at my school now that I'd like to be. College is supposed to be such a great time in your life and I feel like I haven't been having such a great time. Maybe it's time for a change.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually really excited for what might be happening. I also applied for something else, but I don't wanna say what just in case I don't get accepted... But I will say if I do get accepted, it will be a life changing experience and something I have been dying to do since I was a little kid!

So I apologize for not updating as much as I want to, but I hope to do so more in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you all in the know about what might happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment