Sunday, March 10, 2013

Watches galore and a Liebster Award!

On Tuesday I went into the Kate Spade store on 21st with my pledge sister Karen after work so she could go buy a phone case. As she did that I obviously had to go look around. I swear, if money grew off trees, I would buy every single item in that store. There was not one thing that I didn't want. There was one specific thing that caught my eye though: the watches. I was in complete awe by how cute they were! This one especially got my attention:


I just LOVED the bows! I also decided to do some online "window" shopping, and these are some of the watches I have been raving over:





ALSO:

I have been nominated for another Liebster Award from The Pink and Green Prep! Thank you so much for the award! I was also nominated a while ago, so you can go to that post (click here!) and read who I nominated and questions I have answered. Since I already did that I'll just answer the questions she asked me!

1. What is your favorite vacation destination?
-Anywhere where there is a beach! I love going to the beach with my friends and just getting up in the morning, throwing on a swim suit, and just laying out with a book and my music :)

2. Coke or Pepsi?
-How about water? ;) I'm not very much of a carbonated drink person.

3. Favorite childhood TV Show?
-Boy Meets World!! I have every season on DVD. No shame.

4. What's your pump-up song?
-Call Me Maybe. That song will never get old for me. That or I love any Luke Bryan song :)

5. What is your favorite accessory that you own?
-My phone. I can't live without it.

6. What is your guilty pleasure?
-When I am home, I am obsessed with watching wedding shows like Say Yes to the Dress or Four Weddings.

7. What's your pet peeve?
-People who talk during movies or commentate during the whole thing. I can't stand it!

8. City or country?
-Hmmm...A little bit of in between.

9. What's your favorite monogram style?
- I love the classic script.

10. What is your go-to drink at Starbucks?
-A double chocolatey chip frappuccino :) 

11. What are you most excited about for spring?
-Wearing shorts, sun glasses, flip flops, nice weather.... How about EVERYTHING.






1 comment:

  1. Kate Spade makes the cutest watches! I love the silver one you included in this post.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete