Friday, August 10, 2012

I got nominated!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now. I got got nominated for a Liebster Award by none other than the lovely Northern Prepster Thank you so much, Katie, for the award! 




When you receive a Liebster Blog Award, this is what you should do:1. You must answer the 11 questions given by the blogger that gave you the award.2. Then you must choose 11 interesting bloggers with less than 200 followers3. Then you must create 11 questions for 11 bloggers you selected.4. Mention the Blogger that nominated you!


Here are the questions I got asked!

1. What color nail polish are you currently sporting?
So glad I got asked this because I just bought myself some new nail polish! I am currently wearing Nothing Else Metals by Essie! I absolutely love it!

2. Where would you love to live?
My dream would be to live in a brownstone by Central Park in Manhattan. I absolutely love the environment there. It's so serene and the culture and diversity you find there is amazing.
3. What is your favorite Lilly print?
I love love LOVE the print First Impression! It's so fun and bright and I love roses :)
4. How do you feel about pants?
Ok so I'm not gonna lie, first year of college, I wore jeans all the time. Definitely a bad move on my part. I definitely like leggings more now and have grown away from pants. I try to wear dresses whenever I can. There are some days- especially for 7:30 classes- where I just want to throw on jeans and t-shirts, but this year I'm gonna try to stay away from pants as much as I can. 
 5. What is your favorite Nicholas Sparks movie/book?
I haven't really read a lot of his books, but I really enjoyed Dear John. I have to say I was a little disappointed by the movie though. Plus, that's the name of one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs ;)
6. How many countries have you been to and what ones?
Sadly, I have never really been to another country. But I have been to the Bahamas on a cruise and that was quite lovely! I would love to travel to all of Europe though! Definitely my dream!

7. What do you want most right now?
As cliche as this sounds, I just want to be happy with myself, with my body, and my self esteem. Other than that, I'm pretty content with my life and don't really want anything else. But unrealistically, I would love to buy out all of Lilly Pulitzer and Lizard Thicket.

8. Do you have any pets?
I do! I have the most precious sheltie dog named Rex. I named him myself when we first bought him and he is my pride and joy. I miss him more than anything in college! I love my dog to pieces!

9. Have you ever played in the snow?
Many many times! I grew up in NY so I'm very familiar to the snow! And in October we had a random snow day, so my room mates and I went out and had a snow ball fight :)
10. Who is your favorite blogger?
I love The College Prepster! All the things she blogs about I love! There is never a dull post on her blog! 

11. What is/was your best college memory?
I'd have to say being in the best Pledge Class ever. I love these girls more than anything. We talk all the time and I miss them so much! I seriously can't wait to see them again- them and my room mates! They made my college experience so far so much fun! There was never a dull moment in my dorm room!

Ok, so here is my Top Eleven!
In no specific order, that is ;)

4. Positive Energy
5. Out of State Mindset
6. Diaries of a Freshman
7. A Fashion Dream, A Fashion Future
8. Infinite Mind
9. Totally TRUCKED!
10. Oh, hey Kristina 
11. Krystina Alabado 

And here are my questions for you!
1. What was/is your favorite part about summer?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What would your perfect day consist of?
4. Where is the number one place you want to travel?
5. What is one movie you can watch over and over again?
6. Current obsession?
7. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
8. Most favorite thing to do during the Holidays?
9. Who was your celebrity crush when you were younger?
10. What was your favorite subject in High School?
11. What makes you the happiest?

1 comment: