Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Well, it is definitely winter outside! Today, we were supposed to get bad weather in New York City, but I definitely wasn't expecting snow! We got about five or six inches today. Going to my class this morning, it was a drizzling a little bit outside, but was I surprised to see snow when I came out of class! It was absolutely freezing and I was not dressed for the occasion. Later today when meeting a sister from my sorority for dinner, I decided it was time to break in the winter jacket for the first time this year! Here's a little idea of what to wear when caught in a snow storm:




Winter Wonderland





I hope everyone who got snowed in today is ok! Some people still don't have power because of Sandy! They're all in my prayers. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment