Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday!

Hey all, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. The whole week I was in Florida, I had no time at all to get to my laptop unless I was turning in a paper for a class.

I had so much fun in Florida with my family. It was the first time ever my whole mom's side of the family was together. It was such a special Thanksgiving. I went to all my favorite restaurants, and ate tons of food on Turkey Day. Needless to say, I'm gonna be dieting until Christmas break!

I could go on and on about Thanksgiving break, but I really wanna talk about something else: Black Friday. Well, my Black Friday was more of a Black Thursday. The mall opened up at 9PM on Thanksgiving and then all day on Friday. We got there about 8:45 and I've never seen a mall so packed in my life. Thank goodness my grandma knew about this spot that really no one else did, so we were one of the first people in at that section of the mall.

We ended up being at the mall for SIX hours. It was exhausting. However, I ended up getting the greatest deals at J. Crew, Kate Spade, and other stores! J. Crew and Kate Spade were all 50% off your purchase, which was amazing.

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving break!

I have two more weeks left of classes and then a week of finals and I'm done for the semester! Isn't it crazy how fast this semester went?!

What awesome purchases did you all make?

No comments:

Post a Comment