Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Gifts for the Beau

I've been stuck in a pickle since the day after Thanksgiving: What the heck to I get my boyfriend for Christmas?! We've been going out for a little over a year and half now, and you'd think it'd be the easiest thing to do right?! Well wrong! I've seriously been more worried about what I get him and his family for Christmas than finals. As you can see, my priorities are slightly out of whack. Here are some of the ideas I have, but I really don't know which I should get him! :


Georgia Tech Eight Ball: My boyfriend goes to Georgia Tech, and is in LOVE with the game of the pool. Whenever I'm home, we spend hours upon hours playing pool. I think this would be a great addition to his pool table.

Black Ops II: Ok, so he isn't that really into video games, but he really loves Black Ops. When we first started dating, we spent the whole day playing it one time. And not to be a nerd, but a family friend has Black Ops II and when I went to Florida for Thanksgiving I played it and it was SO cool. I think he'll really like it, and it'll be a good way to show him I can totally kick his butt at it ;)

Scott Pilgrim: So there's a little story behind this one. Shawn is known for his voice sounding exactly like Michael Cera. Seriously. We've been out a couple of times and we totally hear people behind us go, "Oh my God, is that Michael Cera?!" His nickname in his frat is even Micael Cera. I picked this movie especially because it's my favorite Michael Cera movie, and I think he'll find it absolutely hilarious.

Reese's Largest Peanut Butter Cups: I got him this before for a combination of Valentine's Day and his birthday. He loves Reece's cups so what better way to give him his favorite candy than to give him the world's largest cups?! 

Kappa Sigma Car Decal: So obviously he's in Kappa Sigma, or else I wouldn't give him this. He has car decals on the back of his car from when he did Cross Country and Baseball in High School. However, we're sophomores in College and I think it's time for him to remove the high school stuff and put something on his car that will make an impact on him for a lifetime, such as his fraternity. 

So, these are some of the ideas that I've come up with. If you are amazing in the guy gift department and want to help a sister out, a comment would be amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment