When I went to the mall, I was so tempted to buy many thing. Of course, I promised myself I wouldn't splurge on everything like I did last year- it was pretty bad. I am giving myself an allowance of how much I can spend per month. Hopefully it goes well! Here are some of the things I'm hoping to buy soon:
MAC Viva Glam Lipstick - PINK NY Giants Jersey - Bubble Umbrella - Camille Sweater - Chevron Maxi Dress
1. I am pretty boring when it comes to lip colors. I usually stick with nudes or pinks that are pretty neutral. However, I decided to be different on Fashion's Night Out and use my roommate's red lipstick. I was really hesitant at first, but I grew to love it! I love this lipstick because I didn't have to apply it once all night (I even ate a cupcake and it stayed perfectly!) and it didn't smudge at all.
2. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm a hardcore New York Giants fan. When they won the Super Bowl last February, I had never been so happy before. I love the new NFL line at PINK, especially this jersey! I'm hoping my dad gets tickets for me and him when they play the Falcons in ATL during Christmas Break!
3. I have become OBSESSED with the bubble umbrellas! This umbrella from Urban Outfitters if perfect for rainy days, and comes in adorable colors.
4. I love this new Lilly Pulitzer print. It has such great colors- and I love the elephants! I really hope to have this in my closet soon!
5. Chevron is my favorite print like ever. This dress from my favorite boutique has a few chevron patterned items, but this maxi dress is definitely my favorite!