Saturday, September 8, 2012

FNO Recap

I can proudly say that Last Night's FNO was a success! I had a ton of fun with my roommate, Shannon, and I even ran into some of my sisters! SoHo was definitely the place to be last night. It was so crowded, it took at least five minutes to cross at a crosswalk. So many stores had sales; I bought a blazer at H&M that I had been eyeing for a while that was originally $50, but I got for 30% off! Here are some pictures that I took last night:


Shannon and I on the Subway to SoHo


Sound familiar? It's the name of the bakery of the  hit show on TLC, DC Cupcakes! They even gave away free cupcakes that night. There was a huge line, but Shannon and I walked right in, not even noticing the huge amount of people waiting to get in behind us. Oops.


Ugh, my mouth is watering just looking at this picture.


I'd def get the elephant cupcake ;)


The best cupcake I've ever eaten! Yummm!


Can I please have this in my life?


I LOVE the Props in Free People!


Got my face painted at Free People!


Some random women were posing right outside of Sephora. I wasn't sure what it was for, but it looked cool!

Sadly, that was all the pictures I could take before my phone died. Hope you all enjoyed!









No comments:

Post a Comment