Thursday, September 6, 2012

FNO!



Tonight is the night I've been waiting for all week: FNO! I went last year, but it didn't go exactly to plan. Since I was a freshman, I didn't know exactly where all the best places to go were so we ended up in Time Square riding the ferris wheel in Toys R Us. Fun times.

For those of you that don't know, FNO stands for Fashion Night Out and usually takes place on the first Thursday in September. Most stores give out free goodies. For example, Free People is giving out free iPhone cases to the first 50 shoppers. A lot of celebrities will be there such as Justin Timberlake and Kim Kardashian.

This year, I plan to hit some good stores in SoHo, however I have class unti 7:50 so I'm gonna have to book it to get to the Q46 and then on the subway. Hopefully I'll have stuff to write about it tomorrow! We won't make it to the city until around nine-ish so who knows if anything will be open!

But from what I've heard, FNO is not just limited to the NYC area- I just received an email saying that the Lilly Pulitzer in my hometown area is holding an event!

For all of you that are attending, or did attend (if you're reading this after the event), what stores do you plan to go to?


No comments:

Post a Comment