Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Hey guys! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Here's a little recap on what I did this weekend:

On Friday, I went with roommates from this year (and our other from last year too!) to this adorable little place called Cafetasia in the Village.  The food and scenery was amazing. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in the City.

Blazer: H&M - Shirt: Rue 21 - Jeans: American Eagle - Shoes: Target



Roommates!


It was all lit by candlelight!


I got the Chicken and Shrimp Thai Fried Rice and it was so good!


My dessert (chocolate molten cake) was to DIE for!

On Saturday, I found a wedding happening at the church of my school!

That night night, my sisters and I went to the PiKapp house for a little fun!


However, today I have a date with the library:


All in all I had a great weekend, and I can't wait for the next one! Have a good week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment