Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I've Been Up To

This week has been a very busy week for me! My friends and boyfriend are all off to college so I've been trying my best to spend a ton of time with them before they all go back! It stinks that I'll be pretty much all alone up until next wednesday, but this gives me time to start packing and getting a little back-to-school shopping done!

On Sunday, I went out to dinner with two of my closest friends senior year:
Dress: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Lizard Thicket

They both go back tomorrow, and one is rushing at Ole Miss this September, and I'm so so so excited for her! I know any sorority would be happy to have her :) We went to this fantastic Japanese hibachi place. Hibachi is my weakness; the fried rice is always SO good!

Then yesterday was a whole lot of craziness! 

I went with one of my good friends to go get mani/pedis:


She goes to my college and unfortunately we didn't get to see each other very much, so it was really great to be able to catch up with her!

Then, my boyfriend took me to go see the Addam's Family at the Fox Theater!


I'm telling you, the Fox Theater is seriously one of the most beautiful theaters I've ever been inside of! 



After the show, Shawn and I stopped by his frat house at GA Tech since it was literally two minutes away from the Fox!

Dress: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: TJ Maxx



I've had a ton of fun these past few days and although I'm sad to be leaving Atlanta, I will be back here during Thanksgiving! 






No comments:

Post a Comment