Friday, August 17, 2012

Hits for the Summer!

Jeez, it is currently 1:00 a.m. where I live and I should probably be asleep. This whole summer I've been going to bed at random hours of the night- some times as early as 12:30 and as late as 5 a.m. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe I should stop getting on the computer so late. But I can't help it- I have the most random urges to blog at really weird times. Anyways, I should be asleep right now because I have to be up in seven hours. My boyfriend invited me over to his lake house on Lake Martine  near Tiger Town, Alabama- for those of you who don't know, that's where Auburn University is. It is also an ungodly two hour car ride. But I plan on laying in the back seat as Shawn drives and sleep the whole way there. I'm sure I'll take tons of pictures and blog about it!

I apologize for the ranting; it had absolutely nothing to do with what this post is about. What this post is about, however, is a list of my top ten favorite songs for the summer! I've seen a ton of blogs post playlists of songs they like, so I think I'm gonna give it a try! These songs are what I have been jamming out to this summer- some are way over done on the radio, but I love rolling down the windows and belting them out on the top of my lungs:


No comments:

Post a Comment