Friday, August 24, 2012

My Addiction to Target

So, of course I couldn't not go a couple of days without blogging. Yesterday, I went to Marshall's Shoe Shop, which is pretty much just a Marshall's but all shoes! They had the greatest selection of shoes, but there was one problem: there were no shoes in my size! I'm an eleven in shoes, so it is pretty much an adventure trying to find shoes in my size. But thank goodness for Target! I walked in and right away I found dozens of shoes in my size! It was so hard for me to pick but I finally found five that caught my eye:


1.  2.  3.  4.  5.

What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. I love #3 those shoes are so cute! Target gets in on the trends so quickly its amazing! Have a happy Saturday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight!.

    ReplyDelete