Sunday, August 26, 2012

All Moved In!

What a day it has been! I have been up since 6:30 this morning because I could not stop thinking of today! We packed the car last night so we didn't have to worry about it this morning.


The car was so packed things kept falling on top of me when we made turns- it was quite the hour car ride from my aunt's house in Westchester. Finally, we made it to Queens and I was so excited. My room mate and I shrieked when we saw each other. It had been a long four months away from each other. It only took about an hour and a half before we finished decorating my part of the dorm!



It's not quite that done yet, but this is pretty much the gist of it! It was sooo hard saying goodbye to my mom and it makes me wanna tear up just thinking about it. I'm not gonna be able to see her until Thanksgiving and she is like my best friend. Good thing we text each other like everyday, and if she finally learns how to use skype, I'm sure we'll be doing that too. It's been pretty bad without my boyfriend too- and I won't be able to see him until Christmas break! But him and all of my family are such good supporters. I wouldn't be able to do anything without them.

I am so ready for this semester though. I feel like great things are gonna happen and I can't wait to experience them!



No comments:

Post a Comment