Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lilly Loving



For my first post, I have to get something off my chest:

Hello, my name is Amanda, and I have a Lilly Pulitzer addiction.

Recently, I spent quite a lot of money on shorts (picture above). But let me tell you you, they are so worth it! I cannot wait until school starts (25 days until move in, but who's counting!) to show off my fabulous and preppy shorts. Not only are they cute, but they are the perfect length.


As you can see in the picture, the shorts are not very short, and can easily go to your fingers- so they should totally be appropriate to wear if you are in High School. I don't know about you, but it is not attractive at all to see girls wearing shorts that have their butts hanging out of them. What I love about Lilly Pulitzer shorts is that they are modest but cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment