Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wedding Bells

Hey guys! Can you believe Christmas is in three days?! It's ridiculous how it got here so fast! However, today I want to tell you all about the amazing wedding I went to last night!

So, my best friend's sister got married last night. It's crazy because it feels like just yesterday we were all in high school together!


Dress: Lizard Thicket
Necklace: J. Crew

The wedding was so perfect. Although the ceremony was outside (and it was only 45 outside)! It was so beautiful, and the words that the pastor said really did a great job at representing the love that Alex and Jonathan had for one another.


The isle was done in all different assortment of candles. Jonathan put a lantern on a seat to represent his mother, who died a year ago. 


The theme was Tangled, like the Disney movie about Repunzel. The arch was so beautifully decorated, and had amazing detailed.


Alex looked stunning.


The cake was absolutely adorable for the Tangled theme.


The Groom's cake was the Georgia Southern logo, where they both went to school :)


My best friend was a beautiful Maid of Honor :)


The first dance was beautiful :)

All in all, I had an amazing time. The food was great too- nothing like home cooked Southern food! But now, it's time to get ready for Christmas! I still have a few more errands to run before the big day- I wish I had more time! Although, I am extremely excited for Christmas :) Have a great weekend, y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment