I am so ridiculously excited to tell you all that I will be back in Georgia for Columbus Day Weekend!!!
My dad will actually be in NYC for a business meeting on Friday through the weekend and is taking me and my room mates out for dinner, and my sister will be here too because of my cousin's sweet sixteen so I'll be able to see them on Sunday! But I really can't wait to go home.
Ugh, I'm so excited! Not a lot of people know because it's gonna be a surprise, especially for my sister and daddy! My mom obviously knows because she put the money in my back account ;) Here is my list of what I want to do the weekend I'm home:
2. Kiss my boyfriend :) (Who is so sweet and is meeting me at the airport!)
3. Surprise my best friend, Amy, during her lunch break
4. Make cookies for my sister to surprise her when she comes home from school
5. Surprise my dad!
6. Have a home cooked meal!
7. Get some fro-yo at TCBYon the golfcart!
8. Sleep in my own bed
9. Have a bonfire with all my friends home for the weekend, and the few still in high school
10. Be able to drive my car again
11. Sit on the floor for hours playing with my dog.
12. Have Chinese food from my favorite Chinese restaurant
13. Cuddle all weekend with my boyfriend (I know, this is so cliche...)
14. Stay up all night talking with my sister (I miss this girl to bits!)
15. Have the most incredible weekend EVER!
I love New York, I really do. I mean, I was born here! But there is just something about Georgia that makes me smile, and I miss it like crazy! I will take TONS of pictures for you guys, so stay tuned!