Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! It was really weird being in 85 degree weather for Halloween, instead of it being really cold outside like I'm used to. Unfortunately I was working from 2:15-9:45 last night so I didn't really do anything big. However, a few of my co-workers and I went to an Irish Pub in Downtown Disney, where we work, called Raglan Road and we stayed there for a few hours for some drinks, and some of the best fish and chips I've ever had!

A few days earlier, one of my good friends here, Meli, and I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in the Magic Kingdom! For those of you who have no idea what that is, Magic Kingdom throws a huge Halloween party that features an amazing parade, spectacular fireworks, meet and greets with the villains and some of your other favorite Disney characters, and lots and lots of candy! It starts mid September and goes through Nov. 1st.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from that night:

I was Minnie Mouse and Meli was Hipster Snow White
The Evil Queen was one of my favorite characters to meet. And she was quite creepy!

I got to meet Prince Charming! Ah, what a hunk.

The highlight of the party was definitely meeting Anastasia, one of Cinderella's Stepsisters!


And since today is Nov 1st, Christmas officially starts in Disney. I'm not quite sure howI feel about this because my rule for anything Christmas is the day after Thanksgiving. But I guess I better get used to the Christmas music now... Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...

What did you do for Halloween?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment