Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Exciting News!

In one of my blog posts a while ago, I said I had news to tell you all but I didn't want to say anything until I heard back... well now I can tell you!

I'm going to Disney World!

Ok... Cool, Disney World. Like a trip with your family. Wrong! 
I've been accepted into the Disney College Program for the Fall semester!


I will be working in Merchandise at one of the parks and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am! I have been a huge Disney fanatic ever since I was a little girl, and to get a chance to actually work there for six months is seriously a dream come true for me! My arrival date is August 12th and I have been counting down the days until I get there! 

This is something I've been wanting for forever. Last semester though, I came to a conclusion that I wouldn't be able to do it because I wouldn't have enough time. But on a whim I decided to just apply this semester because how many people can say they work for Disney?! And I got in! This just comes to show to never give up and to really push for something you love. 

I can't wait to start blogging from the Happiest Place on Earth! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've had two sisters work there and they have both loved it!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the details on my blog!
    http://fondueyouloveme.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete