Sunday, September 2, 2012

Finally Initiated!

Friday was such an exciting day. Why? Because I am finally an initiated sister of Theta Phi Alpha!


Above is a picture of my pledge sisters and I, who I love more than the world!

My school does this special thing where each sorority and fraternity give us "pledge names" when we cross over. The chapters each vote on a name that they think describes us. My Big gave me a tote bag with my pledge name on it!:


This is why I was named Belle:
I am pretty smart (or so they think haha), I LOVE Disney, and I'm a Southern Belle! I absolutely love my pledge name :)

Afterwards we went out to celebrate:


It is seriously a night I will remember for the rest of my life. I am so excited to officially be part of a wonderful fraternity and apart of Panhel! 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your initiation!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete